Terms and Conditions
This Policy applies to residents of India. If you are a resident of another country, please click here for applicable information.
You acknowledge and agree that:
- Although we strive to provide on this Website the latest developments relating to our products and services, and other information about our company, we do not warrant the accuracy, effectiveness, and suitability of any information contained in this Website. Each person assumes full responsibility and all risks arising from the use of this Internet site. The information is presented “AS IS” and may include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. OM-TECH India reserves the right to make additions, deletions, or modifications to the information at any time without any prior notification.
- OM-TECH India makes no representations or warranties of any kind or nature concerning the information or content posted on this website. OM-TECH India hereby disclaims all representations and warranties, whether express or implied, created by law, contract or otherwise, including, without limitation, any warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title or non-infringement. in no event shall OM-TECH India be liable for any damages of any kind or nature, including, without limitation, direct, indirect, special (including loss of profit) consequential or incidental damages arising from or in connection with the existence or use of this internet site and/or the information or content posted on this website, regardless of whether OM-TECH India has been advised as to the possibility of such damages.
- OM-TECH India is not responsible and provides no warranty whatsoever, for the accuracy, effectiveness, timeliness, and suitability of any information or content obtained from third parties, including any hyperlinks to or from third-party sites. Except as otherwise provided on this Website, OM-TECH India will not edit, censor or otherwise control any content provided by third parties on any bulletin board, chat room or other similar forums posted on its Website. Such information should, therefore, be considered as suspect and is not endorsed by OM-TECH India.
- This Website may contain forward-looking statements that reflect OM-TECH India’s current expectations regarding future events and business development. The forward-looking statements involve risks and uncertainties. Actual developments or results could differ materially from those projected and depend on several factors including, but not limited to, ongoing commercialization of its products, validity, and enforcement of its patents, the stability of its commercial relationships, and the general economic conditions. OM-TECH India intends to update this site regularly but assumes no obligation to update any of the content.
You understand, acknowledge, and agree to the following:
- By using this Website, you agree not to disrupt or intercept our electronic information posted on this Website or any of our servers. You also agree not to attempt to circumvent any security features of our Website, and to abide by all applicable, local, state, federal, and international laws, rules, and regulations.
The information, documents, and related graphics published in this Internet Website (the “Information”) are the sole property of OM-TECH India, except for information provided by third-party providers under contract to OM-TECH India, its subsidiaries or affiliates. Permission to use the Information is granted, provided that (1) the above copyright notice appears on all copies; (2) use of the Information is for informational and non-commercial or personal use only; (3) the Information is not modified in any way; and (4) no graphics available from this Internet site are used separately from accompanying text. OM-TECH India is not responsible for the content provided by third-party providers, and you are prohibited from the distribution of such material without permission of the owner of the copyright therein. Except as permitted above, no license or right, express or implied, is granted to any person under any patent, trademark, or other proprietary rights of OM-TECH India.
No use of any OM-TECH India trademark, trade names, and products in this Internet site may be made without the prior written authorization of OM-TECH India, except to identify the product or services of the company.
If you believe that your work has been copied and is accessible on this site in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, you may notify OM-TECH India by providing our copyright agent with the following in writing:
- Identification of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing and information reasonably sufficient to permit OM-TECH India to locate the material;
- Your name, address, telephone number, and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is infringing and not authorized; and
- A statement, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
- The electronic or physical signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
PRIVACY AND SECURITY
You recognize and agree that when submitting your personally identifiable information to om-techindia.com, while OM-TECH India has safeguards in place to prevent unauthorized access or interception, there is no guarantee of security. In the unlikely event of an interception or unauthorized access despite our efforts, OM-TECH India shall not be responsible for such interceptions or unauthorized access, or any direct, indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages (including lost profits) suffered by a customer or user, even if OM-TECH India has previously been advised of the possibility of such damages. OM-TECH India does not warrant, either expressly or impliedly, that the information provided by any customer shall be free from interception or unauthorized access, and does not provide any implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. each customer is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of his or her password.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
OM-TECH India does not assume any liability for the materials, information and opinions provided on, posted to, or otherwise available through, this Website. Reliance on these materials, information, and opinions is solely at your own risk. OM-TECH India disclaims any liability for injury or damages resulting from the use of this Website, or the content contained thereon.
This OM-TECH India website, the site content, and the products and services provided on or available through this website are provided on an “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” basis, with all faults. in no event shall OM-TECH India, or its subsidiaries, affiliates, vendors, or their respective directors, employees or agents (hereinafter “OM-TECH India parties”) be liable for any damages of any kind, under any legal theory, arising out of or in connection with your use of, or inability to use, this website, the site content, any services provided on or through this website or any linked site, including any special, indirect, punitive, incidental, exemplary or consequential damages, including, but not limited to, personal injury, lost profits or damages resulting from delay, interruption in service, viruses, deletion of files or electronic communications, or errors, omissions or other inaccuracies in this website or the site content, whether or not there is negligence by OM-TECH India and whether or not OM-TECH India has been advised of the possibility of any such damages. some states do not allow the limitation of liability, so this provision may not apply to you.
Please be aware that additional legal notices, disclaimers, and other terms and conditions may apply to this and other websites owned or operated by OM-TECH India, its subsidiaries, or affiliates.
You agree that these Terms and Conditions describe the entire agreement between us concerning its subject matter. The om-techindia.com was created and is operated under the laws of the Govt. Of India. The laws of the Govt. Of India will control the terms and conditions provided in these Terms and Conditions, without giving effect to any principles of conflict of laws. If a court of competent jurisdiction finds that any provision of these Terms and Conditions is invalid or unenforceable, you agree that the other provisions of these Terms and Conditions will remain in full force and effect. You agree that regardless of any applicable law to the contrary, you cannot file a claim or cause of action arising out of or related to om-techindia.com or these Terms and Conditions more than one (1) year after such claim or cause of action arose.